Graphic Design Intern
We are looking for a young, talented and customer-oriented Graphic Design Intern. In this role, he/she will be responsible for building compelling graphic resources in order to help the marketing team promote invoxia and its connected products.
- Contribute to creative design activities related to product imagery and branding.
- Provide support for marketing team on creating graphics under tight deadlines for social media and email marketing
- Produce designs for flyers, banners, and trade show booths
- Produce templates and graphics for webpages/landing pages
- Assist with creation and maintenance of website and product microsites
- Web Banners: ability to create multi-format static and motion banners
- Emails: Ability to create HTML emails using MailChimp
- Opportunity to engage in photo and video projects
- Intermediate to advanced PowerPoint skills are a plus
- Enrolled in, or recently graduated from, an accredited bachelors or masters program in graphic design, digital art, or similar
- Passionate, highly creative, deadline driven, self-motivated multi-tasker that can work in a team environment to develop on-brand creative
- Adobe CC (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop)
- Web design, HTML & CSS a plus.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
- Competitive hourly wage
- Invoxia is a start-up growing rapidly: we think big and move fast. There will be room for growth for talented candidates, and the possibility to join the team for a longer term opportunity.
To apply: firstname.lastname@example.org