up to 6 months
Works on Helium Network
Securing your valuables has never been so easy
Perfectly suited for vehicles, loved ones, and anything else that’s at risk of theft or loss. Invoxia aims at making the world a safer place by helping people easily protect their valuables and giving you peace of mind across the U.S. and beyond.
Lightweight, compact and discreet
Slide the LongFi GPS Tracker into your motorcycle. Keep an eye on your scooter 24/7. Get notified in real time in case of suspicious activities.
Look after your teen driver. If you own a vehicle that is often used by or leased to third parties, the LongFi GPS Tracker will help you track its routes.
Keep your belongings safe. Always know where your suitcase is while traveling.
The LongFi GPS Tracker can help you secure your personal possessions and professional equipment.
Give yourself peace of mind and know that your son or daughter is coming straight home from school.
The Invoxia LongFi GPS Tracker is discreet, compact, and has an extended battery life. Slip it into your bag and give yourself peace of mind.
A single GPS tracker adapted to multiple uses
Keep an eye on everything you care about. The Invoxia LongFi GPS tracker gives you peace of mind. Protect and keep safe the people and things you love the most. Place the LongFi GPS Tracker in your car, motorcycle, van, truck, boat, snowmobile, backpack, suitcase, beehive, tractor, camera gear, tools, or with any other valuables. Your imagination is the limit.
Safe and sound, right where you left them
Protect your most precious possessions on wheels, your expensive camera gear, or your favorite tools on the jobsite. The Invoxia LongFi GPS Tracker gives you peace of mind when your belongings are out of sight and at risk of theft or loss. Be notified the second they’re tampered with or moved.
Peace of mind from anywhere with the
Locate your LongFi GPS Tracker at any time. Location updates every 3, 5 or 10 minutes while moving.
Get notified immediately in case of suspicious movement or attempted theft.
Set geographic areas and be notified when the LongFi GPS Tracker enters or leaves them.
See everywhere your LongFi GPS Tracker has been during a given period.
The Bluetooth proximity radar helps you find your tracker more easily indoors.
The Invoxia GPS app is available on iOS and Android.
They love Invoxia GPS Tracker
Tracker saves motorbike!
“I bought this tracker 6 days ago. It took 15 minutes to set up via the app and to hide on my motorbike. Battery life looking good - still 94% so about 1% per day, though over a very short period of time. Tonight my bike was stolen from the station in broad daylight. Thanks to the tracker I found an old Transit van tucked away on a side street with the bike hidden in the back. Van and bike now in the hands of the police for forensics. At the minimum, this tracker has saved my bike and permanently deprived a thieving **** of a van. I don’t write reviews often but this deserves one! ”
“Absolutely perfect. The tracker detects the slightest movements and the app is great.The localization is really accurate, typically within a few meters . I have no complaints at all. Concerning the autonomy, I can’t judge yet, all I can say is that even after a month of usage, the indicator is still in the green.”
“Thanks to the tracker, a family member found his stolen motorcycle (in a van) and the police were able to arrest the thieves. Since then, we have equipped all the vehicles of the family with the tracker. And we also purchased one extra to track other valuables when needed ( handbag, suitcase, computer) I recommend!”
“I use this on one of my motorcycles and so far it has lived up to all expectations. It will alert me as soon as the bike is moved or set upright. So far it has been extremely accurate. After two months the battery is still at 58%. You get a location update every four hours which increases to 5 or 10 minutes if the device is on the move. I also have the Monimoto on one of my bikes. You won’t get a phone call with this but it has a much better battery life, it’s much smaller and alerts me earlier than the Monimoto if my bike is moved. Unlike the Monimoto this is not waterproof but not having to pay airtime top ups is a big plus point. So far I have not had any false alerts and when it is on the move the accuracy has been spot on. I use this on my track bike so to be fair it only goes out about 4 times a year which is why I am getting such good battery life.”
It gets the job done
“Does the job - the GPS location is accurate enough. I bought it for the anti-theft alert. I fitted it in my scooter and adjusted the refresh time to make the battery last several months. So far so good.”
“Perfect for my kid. Will use it when school will start but tried it before on my bike for 3 weeks. Great product.”
Better than expected
“After buying this as a security feature for my Scooter based on feature and the 3 year GPS included. I was a little apprehensive. I shouldnt have been as its a fantastic little unit.”
3 Year Subscription Included
By making the most of Helium Network, the world's largest decentralised wireless network, the LongFi GPS Tracker comes out of the box with a 3-year subscription to tracking services and requires no activation fees.
What is Helium Network, a.k.a “The People’s Network”?
“The People’s Network” simplifies connecting devices to the internet by rewarding Helium Hotspot owners with a new cryptocurrency, HNT. Invoxia is among the first to release a Tracker compatible with this low-power network.The network leverages highly efficient low power radio protocols requiring very little energy but covering vast areas, as little as 150-200 hotspots are needed to cover a city the size of Austin. This allows the Invoxia LongFi GPS tracker to conserve battery life and avoids expensive service charges providing customers with an even more affordable way to track.
To verify coverage in your area click here
Invoxia LongFi GPS Tracker: Exceptional Battery Life
By taking advantage of the low-power Helium Network, the LongFi GPS Tracker lasts between 4 weeks and 6 months on a single charge depending on location update frequency and travel time. Recharge the tracker using the included micro-USB cable in less than 90 minutes.
Connect the Invoxia LongFi GPS Tracker to all your favorite products and services thanks to the IFTTT automation platform.
Receive alerts by email, text message or by phone.
Control your lights, music and thermostats when your Tracker enters or leaves your home.
Log your tracker’s location history in a spreadsheet.
The possibilities are endless.
INVOXIA LONGFI GPS TRACKER
- Standalone GPS tracking with unlimited range (no need to have a smartphone nearby, unlike Bluetooth-only trackers)
- Journey history and alerts (geofencing, motion and tilt detection…)
- Exceptional battery life — up to 6 months depending on usage
- 3-year subscription to Invoxia’s tracking platform
- Lightweight, compact and discreet
- Emergency button
- Free iOS & Android app
- Limited to the United States of America
- Compatible with IFTTT
*3 years included, then only $19.90/year
- Outdoor positioning via low power GPS
- Indoor and outdoor positioning via WPS
- Proximity positioning via the application (Bluetooth)
- User-adjustable position update rate
- Create custom safe zones with entrance/exit alerts
- Locate the Tracker nearby using the proximity radar and audible buzzer
- Service life of the rechargeable battery: 4 weeks to 6 months according to use and modes
- Advanced algorithms to save battery according to location changes.
- iOS 12.0 or higher, compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
- Android 5.0 (Lollipop) or higher.
- Samsung Galaxy note 4 SM-N910F, Galaxy note pro 12.2, note 3 / SM-N9005, Galaxy S4 / GT-I9505, Galaxy Note 3, Wiko View Max, Wiko jerry 3, Nomu S50 Pro, Sony xperia XA1 Ultra, OPPO F9, Blackview 9500 Pro, TECNO Spark 3 (TECNO KB7), UNIHERTZ Jelly-Pro, Doogee S90C, Honor 7S DUA-L22, Lenovo K5, HTC Desire 626, OnePlus 2.
- Dimensions: 4.1 x 1.1 x 0.4 inches
- Weight: 30g
- Power: lithium-ion 300 mAh, 3.7V-1.11 Wh battery
- USB-rechargeable battery (non-replaceable)
- Positioning: WPS (Wi-Fi Positioning System), GPS
- Connectivity: BT4.0 (BLE), Helium Network
- Certification: CE, FCC, UN38.3,
- Materials: ABS plastic, black anodized aluminum, grey leather
- IP33 protection against the environment
- Operating temperature range: 0°C to 40°C
- Temperature range limits: -20°C to 60°C
- LongFi GPS Tracker
- USB A to Micro-USB B charging cable (100mm)
- Quick Start Guide
- Package dimensions: 178×100×25mm
- Whole package weight: 100g
- 1 button, 1 single color LED,
- 1 buzzer, 1 Micro-USB port
- iOS and Android application updates on the App Store and the Play Store
- Invoxia GPS Tracker updates via the application using Bluetooth
- Design by Invoxia, Paris / Assembled in China
- Secure storage and transfer of personal data
- 1 year