SIM Card & 2-year
up to 4 months
4G & 5G LTE-M
Works anywhere in the USA
Feel free to let your child go to school on his own and make his own experiences without any fear. Just slide the GPS Tracker into your child’s backpack and receive notifications when he arrives or leaves predefined areas. Be also alerted if your teenager decides to meet friends during the night by borrowing the family car.
As you can also worry for your parents and grandparents when they get older, offering them a GPS Tracker enables you to determine specific zones and get notified for any unusual journey. The tracker is also equipped with an alert button so that the person can send an alert with its position from anywhere in the US, at any time.
Peace of mind from anywhere with the
Locate your GPS Tracker at anytime. The GPS Tracker sends its location every 5,10 or 30 minutes while moving.
Get notified in real time in case of suspicious movement or attempted theft.
Set geographic areas to be notified when the Invoxia GPS Tracker enters or leaves them.
Choose a period of time, and see the precise route your Invoxia GPS Tracker took during that time.
Hot/cold proximity radar to find it more easily on the last few feet.
Invoxia GPS app is available for iOS and Android.
They love Invoxia’s GPS Tracker
It gets the job done
“Does the job - the GPS location is accurate enough. I bought it for the anti-theft alert. I fitted it in my scooter and adjusted the refresh time to make the battery last several months. So far so good.”
“Perfect for my kid. Will use it when school will start but tried it before on my bike for 3 weeks. Great product.”
Better than expected
“After buying this as a security feature for my Scooter based on feature and the 3 year GPS included. I was a little apprehensive. I shouldnt have been as its a fantastic little unit.”
Great - if you have coverage
“With a product like this, the perception of its usefulness is very much going to come down to its coverage, rather than the device itself. To summarise, when this device has coverage, for me it's at the "5 star" end - it's compact, easy to use, does what it says on the tin. I took it to Amsterdam over the summer from the UK, and it worked just great. The problem is, if you don't have coverage, it's basically just a small brick, and you can't necessarily know you will have coverage before you buy it. I'm in an area where it looked like *maybe if I was lucky* i would have coverage at home, but it turns out I don't. If, however, I travel to any cities, then yes, it does. I was particularly keen to know whether it worked in Scotland, and it certainly works in Edinburgh. It's a great little device. I've not had it long enough to know if the battery lasts 6 months, but certainly it's great that you can just chuck it in a bag and forget about charging it for quite a long time. (Unlike my other tracker which lasts all but a day). My main gripe apart from the fact coverage is not ubiquitous, is that there are not more options for attaching it to things - including my child. Although it's about the size of an apple remote, that can be a bit big for a child's pocket and there is not much way to secure it. However, for concealing in something like a laptop bag: perfect. The app is pretty basic but seems to be reliable, although somehow they've made it feel harder to use than it ought to be - i would describe it as "sufficiently functional" ”
No monthly fees, no hidden fees
Invoxia GPS Tracker includes a SIM card and 2 years subscription* to the brand new LTE Cat-M1 networks (relying on 4G and 5G) operating among others on AT&T in the USA. Invoxia is among the first to release a Tracker using this affordable technology: classic GSM trackers have subscription fees up to 20$ per months and hidden activation fees.
Invoxia GPS Tracker: an exceptional battery life
Our innovative GPS Tracker lasts between 15 days and 7 weeks in a single charge, depending on the location update frequency you chose. If you are tracking your own vehicle, smart battery management allows the tracker to last up to 4 months. Classic GSM trackers last between 1 and 5 days on a single charge. Charge your tracker in micro-USB in 1h30. Cable included.
Connect Invoxia GPS Tracker to all your favorite products and services thanks to the IFTTT automation platform
Receive your alerts by email or text messages.
Control your lights, music and thermostats when your Tracker enters or leaves your home area.
Log your tracking events in a spreadsheet.
The possibilities are endless.
Invoxia GPS Tracker
- Standalone GPS tracking with unlimited range ( no need to have a smartphone nearby, works anywhere contrary to Bluetooth only trackers)
- Journey history and alerts (geofencing, suspicious activities…)
- Exceptional battery life, up to 4 months depending on usage
- No monthly fees, no hidden fees: SIM card and 2-year subscription to 4G and 5G networks (LTE Cat-M1) included
- Lightweight, small and discrete
- Emergency button
- Free iOS & Android app
- Limited to the United States of America
- Works with IFTTT
*After 2 years, $39,90 per year.
- Outdoor positioning via low power GPS
- Indoor and outdoor positioning via WPS
- Proximity positioning via the application (Bluetooth)
- User-adjustable point generation frequency
- Possibility to create safe areas with line-crossing alerts
- Search for the nearby Tracker using the radar function and the Tracker’s buzzer function
- Service life of the rechargeable battery: 2 weeks to 4 months according to modes Specific algorithms to save battery according to location changes.
- iOS 10.0 or higher, compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch Android 5.0 (Lollipop) or higher.
- Samsung Galaxy note 4 SM-N910F, Galaxy note pro 12.2, note 3 / SM-N9005, Galaxy S4 / GT-I9505, Galaxy Note 3, Wiko View Max, Wiko jerry 3, Nomu S50 Pro, Sony xperia XA1 Ultra, OPPO F9, Blackview 9500 Pro, TECNO Spark 3 (TECNO KB7), UNIHERTZ Jelly-Pro, Doogee S90C, Honor 7S DUA-L22, Lenovo K5, HTC Desire 626, OnePlus 2
- Dimensions: 105 x 27 x 9.5 mm
- Weight: 30g
- Power: lithium-ion 300 mAh, 3.7V-1.11
- Wh battery USB-rechargeable battery (non-replaceable)
- Positioning: WPS (Wi-Fi Positioning System), GPS
- Connectivity: BT4.0 (BLE), LTE-M
- Certification: CE, FCC, UN38.3,
- Materials: ABS plastic, black anodized aluminum, natural leather
- IP33 protection against the environment
- Operating temperature range: 0°C to 40°C
- Temperature range limits: -20°C to 60°C
- USB A to Micro-USB B charging cable (100mm) - Quick Start Guide
- Package dimensions: 178×100×25mm
- Whole package weight: 100g
- 1 button, 1 single color LED, 1 buzzer
- 1 Micro-USB port
- iOS and Android application updates on the App Store and the Play Store
- Invoxia GPS Tracker updates from the application using Bluetooth
- Secured storage and transfer of personal data
- Designed by Invoxia, Paris / Assembled in China
- 1 year
Are you looking for an effective and safe way to give your child more independence and freedom?
Then our GPS Tracker is made for you! Slip it into their school bag or jacket to stay reassured at all times. Teach your child autonomy without worrying. Track your kid’s motion and set up safety zones such as school and home, and receive notifications every time your child enters or leaves these zones. In case of emergency, your child can alert you by pressing the panic button. You’ll receive an instant notification on your smartphone. Equipped with a powerful and efficient battery, our GPS tracker accompanies your child throughout the day.
Protect all your kids
On your account, you can track as many GPS Trackers as you
need. You can give access to your account to all your family members.
The companion app is free and available on iOS and Android.
and elders, easily
Keep your loved ones independent and safe. In case of emergency, the senior will warn you by pressing the panic button. You’ll get an instant notification with his/her location. Track his/her motions and set up safe zones to get notified if s.he gets in or out of the zone (for example the garden, the retirement home, etc.).
The GPS Tracker for seniors and kids has no distance limit.